- ORDEPO Mission is 'to empower,provide care and support to Women,Youth and Children infected and affected by poverty through community groups and organizations to enable them have a wholesome lives'
- ORDEPO's Vision is 'a community where Women,Youth and Children live with wholesome lives'
- Determination in provision of all necessities in acquiring excellent education.
- Consistence while dealing with progress seriatimly.
- Growth by uplifting from nothing to something. This involves stirring the potential of the individuals to bring out their possible best in handling hardships.
- Accountability while utilizing the funds raised in a transparent and honest manner in all our actions.
- Integrity, ethical practices and delivery of quality services.
- Advocating for the rights and justice for people who are affected by poverty.